Ixia to Showcase Technology Advancements and Interoperability at 2016 Cisco Live
CALABASAS, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jul. 11, 2016– Ixia, a leading provider of network testing, visibility, and security solutions, will be exhibiting at Cisco Live (Booth #3019) in Las Vegas 2016, July 10th – 14th. At this year’s event, Ixia will showcase a wide range of technology advancements and interoperability with key industry partners including:
- An enhanced version of Ixia ControlTower™ that seamlessly integrates with Cisco’s Nexus 3000 switches to improve reliability and reduce total cost of ownership of network visibility.
- Ixia TrafficREWIND™, a new solution that captures traffic patterns from a production network and accurately recreates them in a controlled sand-box environment. Based on new patent pending technology, TrafficREWIND enables enterprises, service providers, and network equipment manufacturers to dramatically speed fault isolation and outage resolution with real world testing.
- Ixia Vision ONE™, a turnkey device that enables organizations to maintain visibility across physical and virtual infrastructures from a single platform.
- Ixia ThreatARMOR™, which delivers IP address filtering with continually updated real-time threat intelligence to boost the efficiency of next-generation firewalls and intrusion prevention systems.
- Ixia’s technology partners will present use case scenarios of the integration of their solutions with Ixia’s Network Visibility Solutions (NVS), to deliver best-in-class incident response systems and performance management. Ixia technology partners scheduled to present at the Ixia booth include: CA Technologies, Cisco, Corvil, Dynatrace, ExtraHop, LiveAction, LogRhythm, Plixer, Riverbed, Savvius, Splunk, and Viavi.
- The 3 Pillars of Network Visibility presented by Roark Pollock, Ixia VP Solutions Marketing, in Cisco Live’s The Hub, Bayside B, Think Tank on Wednesday, July 13, 12:45 p.m.
Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA) provides testing, visibility, and security solutions, strengthening applications across physical and virtual networks for enterprises, service providers, and network equipment manufacturers. Ixia offers companies trusted environments in which to develop, deploy, and operate. Customers worldwide rely on Ixia to verify their designs, optimize their performance, and ensure protection of their networks to make their applications stronger. Learn more at www.ixiacom.com.
Ixia, the Ixia logo, ControlTower, TrafficREWIND, Vision ONE and ThreatARMOR, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ixia in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.